Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Celebrity Rehab is TONIGHT!

For years, I have been a fan of DMX. The barking, crotch rockets, movies (Belly is my movie!), emotional prayer rap diatribes, all of it. It's been sad to watch him struggle with drug and sex addiction, but it's also been something I've joked about (dude can't stay outta jail).  However, last week on VH1's Couple's Therapy, watching DMX ugly cry was just too much. The years of pain that he's carried with them all because of mom was so raw and moving. Tonight he's actually gonna confront his mom, and I cannot wait to see if she can answer for all the wrongs she's done to such a talented human being.


What do you think of the other couples? Extra lame? Angelina and her chef dude need to just quit. Linda Hogan....ummmm. I'm not even gonna touch grandma. Along with the others they are just background noise for the Simmons.




Here's a link to the last episode.


xo SBF

2 comments:

  1. dmx is used to be dat dude but he hit dat rock and the rock hit back lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this show! Tonite wuz da biz!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express your First Amendment rights, but try to be a little classy with it. Mmmk?!