Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Brown-ish Bachelor?


I don't know about you, but I have been a admittedly sometimey fan of ABC's series The Bachelor. I usually watch for the same reason I watch any other reality show: drama, trainwreck women, and of course the showmance.
I have wondered since the first episode if there would ever be a bachelor with brown skin. I find it hard to believe that not one handsome, intelligent, and ambitious black man has never applied to be The Bachelor.

Now, after the terrible season caused by Ben Flajnik there is a bit of backlash. Not only does the show seemed rigged, but many are wondering where is the flavor?

I'm tired of seeing white girls fall all over each other to get the affection of some Ken doll or surfer dude turned business man. Bring on the color!

Here's the video that sparked the post.

xo SBF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express your First Amendment rights, but try to be a little classy with it. Mmmk?!